A cool bonus is one of the most decisive factors when it comes to choosing between online casinos. And although Canadian players know that some promotions can be tricky, they still love rewards because they let players make the gaming session longer and actually win some money. In this post, you will learn about the best casino bonuses and how to make the right decision.
Types of casino bonuses
Most online casinos give bonuses every week if not daily. Everyone is eligible for the offer, beginners and advanced players except for the self-excluded gamblers. During your casino journey, you can claim and use many different promotions, from free spins to cash. Here are the types of casino bonuses that you should certainly try to use:
- Welcome bonus. This offer is a must-claim because you have only one chance to use it — at the beginning of your gambling career at an online casino. Usually, welcome bonuses include deposit match offers that double your deposit amount. But you can also find a casino that offers a pack of match bonuses and free spins.
- Deposit match bonus. As we said, it can be a part of a welcome offer or a reload bonus. Deposit match bonuses usually have a percentage by which they increase your deposit. For example, if you claim a 100% bonus when depositing $50, you’ll have $100 in total.
- No deposit bonus. The best casino bonus Canada that doesn’t require players to make a deposit.
Free spins. Free spins are given for slots only. They allow you to make a few spins for free. Make sure to use it in a featured slot.
- Reload bonus. It is similar to a welcome offer. However, reload bonuses are usually smaller and given only to existing players who have deposited at least once.
- Cashback. Online casinos give up to 20% cashback on losses. You can either use it as bonus money or cash, depending on the bonus policy of a casino.
These are some of the most popular types of rewards. Make sure to read their terms before using any of them.
How to pick a casino bonus
Online casinos have different bonuses and different rules for using them. If you want to have a positive experience with a bonus, you need to choose the right one.
To make sure if it is worth it, just open the bonus terms and conditions and try to understand them.
Pay close attention to such terms as participating games, wagering requirements, game contribution, the maximum possible withdrawal amount, and expiry date. If you are ok with these terms, claim this bonus.
Reasonable terms look like this: all games are eligible, 0x-40x wagering requirements, game contribution rates range between 50% and 100%, no cap on winnings and withdrawals, and it must be used and wagered within at least 3 weeks.
Online casinos use incentives to attract players and make money, which is why some of them can look really trickly. So make sure to choose the right bonus if you want not only to use it but also to make some money using the offer.